Together with our clients, we’ve created volumes of graphics full of research data, brainstorming sessions, stories, presentations, company goals, meeting results and more.
Usually our charts are drawn large scale, on 4’ x 8’ sheets that hang as informative banners or stage displays, but there are a lot of other ways they can be produced – or reproduced – to engage meeting participants.
Here are a few ideas for pushing your graphics beyond the (4’ x 8’) limits and using them to extend the dialogue long after your meeting ends:
- Mix & Match Shapes & Sizes: Try using a variety of displays to increase the interest and keep your audience engaged. Write stories on life-sized silhouettes, or put inspirational quotes on 3-D foam core columns. If you can dream it, we can do it.
- Share the Fun with Participants: Invite participants into creating the graphic graffiti style. Laminate your charts and provide dry-erase markers so your attendees can share thoughts, ask questions, or even add their own drawings to the display.
- Give the Gift of Graphics: Print out smaller takeaway versions of your graphics or put them on swag. Provide guests with handy reference materials, bonus pocket-sized agendas or souvenirs to take home.
- Pay it Forward: After your meeting or conference is finished, give the charts to your top branch, manager or sales person so they can use them in their own office meetings or other contexts.
- Tech it Up: Compile PDFs of your visual showcase into an eBook to share over and over. Have us turn your chart into an interactive storyboard. Or, use your charts as a backdrop in a video.
- Continue the Conversation: Post your images in an online space and invite people to engage in a virtual dialogue where they can see the images and continue discussing your event’s takeaways.
Truly, the possibilities for using your graphics well beyond your event are endless.
What other ideas do you have for getting the most out of your graphics? Share your thoughts in the comments box below.