Set the stage for people to continue to reflect and interact with your visual charts way beyond your meeting. In How to USE Your Charts After a Visual Meeting, we teach you how to make your maps an integral part of the larger change effort.
- What using charts beyond the meeting can do for you, and why you should care.
- Questions to ask when using visuals as a catalyst in the larger change process.
- The 4 Ps of developing the best after meeting strategy for using your charts.
- Tips and cautions for sharing graphic recordings.
- How and why you should document your visual meeting.
- Plus, you’ll get Nevada Lane’s customizable Visual Change Planner to help your design team see the big picture as you plan to USE your visuals to create change.